Letter to God from dogs
1. Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
2. When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch?
3. Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt,
the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see
a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename
the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'Chrysler Beagle'?
4. If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still
a bad dog?
5. We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles,
horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee
flight paths. What do humans understand?
6. When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get in?
7. Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
8. More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
9. When I get to Heaven, can I have my testicles back?